Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Outtakes at I Heart Faces




This week is all about hilarious outtakes at I Heart Faces. My photos are all crazy expressions or faces I've caught on Ella's face when I've been trying to take her photo.

The first photo is from when she was only two or three weeks old.



This second photo is from when she was about 6 months old. I didn't know I caught this expression on camera until I was reviewing my photos later. I thought it was pretty funny how you can see Bill O'Reilly in the background - as if he said something shocking.


In this next photo, while I was trying to take some photos of her, Ella was much more concerned with the stick she found on the ground next to her. She was so proud of it!


I don't have much to say about this last photo . . . it was just a funny face she made while crawling after me and my camera.


I cannot wait to look through all the entries this week - I'm sure there are some great funny photos!