Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekly Menu on Monday: August 30th

For more weekly menus, click here!


  1. Pulled pork sandwiches (crock-pot).
  2. Chicken pot pie. I've been really craving some comfort food, probably because it is hard to eat many comfort foods on my gestational diabetes diet. I think I can make this one fit as long as I don't go overboard!
  3. Grilled steak, grilled corn, and grilled asparagus. Yes, I've been grilling a lot, but it has been SO easy (it doesn't heat up the house, and, generally, there is minimal clean up involved. I may try something like this on the asparagus (or even try a different veggie than asparagus, but I'll have to see what looks good at the store).
  4. Pasta bake. Ground turkey, noodles, red sauce, onions, garlic, and cheese.
  5. Breakfast for dinner. Bacon, eggs, and toast, biscuits, or french toast (depends what sounds good the day I make it!).