Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I had forgotten that today was Thursday (I lose track of time after the holidays), and was reminded when I was reading today’s Thankful Thursday post by my friend (who inspired me to write these posts in the first place). She also inspired/reminded me that now is a great time to reflect on at least a few of the ways I’m thankful for my husband considering that we just celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary on Tuesday.

  • I’m thankful that my husband always seems to remember to consider me first (even though I often get wrapped up in things, and don’t consider him first as often as I should).
  • I’m thankful that my husband knows how to make me smile and make me laugh, even when I’m down.
  • I’m thankful that my husband makes me smile and laugh everyday.
  • I’m thankful that my husband is a dedicated Christian man, who puts God first in his life, and that he is the spiritual leader in our family.
  • I’m thankful that my husband is extremely cute. : )
  • I’m thankful that my husband thinks about our future together, when I tend to get caught up in the here and now.
  • I’m thankful that my husband is patient with me, especially when I get crazy stressed out for no good reason.
  • I’m thankful that my husband is always there for me.

Excuse the poor quality photo (a scanned photo from Facebook). We have been married longer than Facebook has been around, ha!