Monday, January 28, 2013

Troy’s Moose Shirt

I have to admit that if I were to guess if a boy or girl child would care more about what they wear, I’d guess the girl. But if the girl and boy I am talking about happen to be my Troy and my Ella, the boy actually cares a lot more. While Ella cares some about her clothes, she really isn’t picky and she really doesn’t have favorite shirts or outfits. She certainly didn’t care as much as Troy does at Troy’s age.

However, Troy has a few favorite shirts: anything with Mickey Mouse, his old-man Buzz Lightyear pajamas, and his moose shirt. He’s liked moose for a while, and when I saw the shirt, I knew he’d like it, although I had no idea how much he’d like it. Along with his Mickey Mouse shirts, he often requests to wear his moose shirt. It is funny to me that an almost-two-and-a-half year old boy would pay so much attention to his clothes. : )

121123IMG_0671.jpg

 121101IMG_9118.jpg

 121219IMG_2134.jpg

 20130103-IMG_2353.jpg

 20130114-IMG_2426.jpg