Friday, July 1, 2011

Neglected

I never thought that I would have a harder time updating my blog in the summer than I did during the rest of the year! Our summers are generally much less cluttered with regularly scheduled activities, but, because we have less stuff scheduled it seems like we do all sorts of other things! The past few weeks have been unusually busy with two weddings, a garage sale (yay for getting rid of clutter!), and the birth of my first nephew! We’ve also been making an effort to do some de-cluttering and organizing in our home, as well as transforming a second living area into a playroom. Troy also turned 9 months old about a week ago (where has the time gone??).

(Ella holding her baby cousin!) 110625IMG_6632.jpg

I hate neglecting my blog, but I’m also thankful for the time that I’ve had to do so many wonderful things these past weeks. I also decided it was time for a blog makeover in the middle of all of this (and I’m not even close to finishing yet!).  I cannot wait to share some of the projects we’ve been working on in our home. I also cannot wait to get back to regularly reading all my favorite blogs as well (I’ve gotten to read a few things here or there, but not like usual). I’m so thankful for the community of friends blogging has opened up to me!

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July. If you live in United States, never forget the blessing that it is to live in America!