Saturday, September 11, 2010

Checking Things Off the List

Just about a month ago, I wrote about the panic I felt creeping in around me as my due date was approaching. There were so many things that I felt like I needed to accomplish, and I felt like there was no time to do them. Now, a month later, I've gotten most of those things checked off my list, and it sure does feel good!

Although Ella and Troy's room isn't completely ready, it is very close to being finished. In fact, thanks for my dad and husband, Troy's crib was assembled today.

Last weekend I finally washed and cleaned Ella's old car seat that we will be using for Troy. I reassembled all the pieces of the car seat today so the car seat is ready to go. I've also got a few clothes washed for him.

I've pretty much got my hospital bag packed, but I'm still working to get Ella's bag together.

The house isn't perfect, but the house is in decent shape. It has certainly been a blessing to have family around to help out around the house, as well as with Ella. I just don't have much energy these days, and I'm so thankful for our wonderful families.