Thursday, June 25, 2015

Father's Day Interviews

So, I'm late posting this, but I couldn't resist sharing Ella and Troy's answers about their dad in the Father's Day interview I've been doing every year. And, since we are currently out of the country I wasn't able to take "D-A-D" photos yet, but I'm planning on taking them when we get back in the country.

I originally found this interview on Pinterest
  • What is Daddy’s name? 
    • Ella: Trent
    • Troy: I can't know
  • What does Daddy do for fun?
    • Ella: Play with us
    • Troy: Play basketball and play with us and we the get basketball away
  • What does Daddy do at work?
    • Ella: Teach people about the Bible
    • Troy: Teach and study
  • What are his favorite things to eat?
    • Ella: Peaches and oranges and pears
    • Troy: I don't know
  • What does he like to drink?
    • Ella: Dr. Pepper and Coke Zero
    • Troy: Coffee
  • How old is Daddy?
    • Ella: 32
    • Troy: I don't know
  • Where did you and Daddy meet?
    • Ella: We met when I became a baby
    • Troy: At the church building
  • How long have you know Daddy?
    • Ella: How long I've been alive
    • Troy: 34
  • How tall is Daddy?
    • Ella: I don't know
    • Troy: He's about that big maybe (reaching his arms up)
  • What is Daddy’s hair like?
    • Ella: Not hair at all
    • Troy: Little dots
  • How much does Daddy weigh?
    • Ella: 34 lbs, but that's just a guess, ok?
    • Troy: About that tall
  • What makes Daddy the best?
    • Ella: Me loving him
    • Troy: Playing with us
  • What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
    • Ella: Play basketball with us, and play with us, and Father's Day, and having fruits with us, and I love him, and talking with him
    • Troy: Play with him