Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Cozy

I debated whether or not I really wanted to get involved in yet another photo challenge considering that I already pretty regularly participate in two photo challenges (I Heart Faces and Shutter Love Tuesdays). However, when I started this blog, one of the areas that I mentioned I wanted to improve was my photography, and these challenges give me that opportunity by stretching me creatively and pushing me to try new things with my photography. If you browse through my entries in these different photo challenges, I think you'll easily be able to see improvement. I want to continue to improve with my photography, and one way to do that is to continue to enter these types of challenges.

Ha, now, with all that said, the photo I'm submitting for this new challenge at The Paper Mama isn't anything great photographically-speaking, but I do think it fits the theme very well: cozy. Here, Troy is crashed out wrapped up in his swaddle blanket (the best swaddle blanket I've ever used, by the way!). Troy is sleeping just the way he likes . . . . with his arms out of his swaddle. :)

101011-IMG_1070.jpg

The Paper Mama