Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Ella's 7th Birthday Interview

20151221-VW4A5008.jpg
  1. What is your favorite color? Gold
  2. What is your favorite toy? My little penguin over there, "Ice Cube" that I just got for my birthday 
  3. What is your favorite fruit? Apple
  4. What is your favorite vegetable? Carrots
  5. What is your favorite TV show? Wild Kratts
  6. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Grilled cheese
  7. What is your favorite outfit? My Mickey Mouse shirt
  8. What is your favorite game? Candy Land
  9. What is your favorite snack? Peanut Butter Pretzels
  10. What is your favorite animal? Penguin: And I'll tell you why! Because this week and last week we've been talking about penguins and I got a penguin for my birthday!
  11. What is your favorite song? Love Is An Open Door (From Frozen)
  12. What is your favorite book? Meg Mackintosh
  13. Who is your best friend? Karsyn
  14. What is your favorite cereal? Chocolate Chex
  15. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Run around
  16. What is your favorite drink? Capri Sun
  17. What is your favorite holiday? Valentine’s! I'll tell you why! Because it is closest to my birthday!
  18. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My little penguin, Ice Cube
  19. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes
  20. What is your favorite thing for dinner? This! Chicken, sausage, and rice
  21. What do you want to be when you grow up? A firefighter
  22. What is your favorite movie? Inside Out
  23. Who is your favorite Disney princess? Princess? Aurora
  24. Where is your favorite place to go? Chuck E. Cheese
  25. What is your favorite Bible story? Whenever Moses spreaded apart the Red Sea
  26. What is your favorite memory verse? In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth 
  27. What is your favorite letter? P
  28. What is your favorite thing to do in school? Read books