Monday, April 29, 2013

Memory Verses

A little while back I wrote about using the Charlotte Mason Scripture Memory System. We finally got started, and I’ve been very excited with the system so far. This is not only a great way for the kids to learn memory verses, but for me to learn memory verses as well!  I thought I’d share a couple of videos of the kids saying a couple of memory verses.

Troy usually speaks a little clearer, but he was super excited/crazy because I was videoing him. Here’s Troy saying James 1:22: “But be doers of the Word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.”

 

Troy saying memory verse from Lisa Kennedy on Vimeo.

And, here’s Ella saying Ephesians 6:1: “Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.”

Ella saying memory verse from Lisa Kennedy on Vimeo.